Let's get started
Choosing a college is complicated. But these steps can keep you on track. From the first visit to campus to your final decision, there's a lot that goes into applying for school. That's why we're here to help answer your questions along the way.
Get to know us
There's a lot to learn about Loyola. Here, you will explore what interests you, pursue your passions, and leave transformed. It's about more than what classes you'll take. It's the research opportunities, the internships, the exploration in the city (or not in the city), and the time you spend with friends. Your time here will prepare you to launch your career with confidence.
Get a firsthand look
While we know there is nothing like physically being on campus, we are still excited to have you connect with the Admission Office. We have virtual visit options for high school students thinking about college, and for admitted students looking to start this fall at Loyola. Plus, check out our campuses anytime with our virtual tour.
**Coronavirus update: For the safety of our visitors and community, the Undergraduate Admission Office will be working remotely until further notice. Campus visits have been cancelled but we are offering virtual opportunities to connect with our office. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-262-2373.
Help us get to know you
2020欧洲杯夺冠热门We know (and you know) that your talents can not summed up in a single number, so we take a holistic approach to reviewing your application.
When applying to Loyola:
- Complete either Loyola University Chicago's or apply through
- Send us the official high school transcript from each school you have attended
- Ask for a letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor or have them use our online form
- Beginning for the 2021 application cycle, Loyola will be test optional*. We understand the disruption in test taking given the pandemic and we want to remain accessible to our students. Loyola has always taken a holistic admission review of each applicant and will continue to do so moving forward as a test optional institution. We encourage all applicants to submit their activities and personal statement as part of their application. Students may still choose to submit ACT and/or SAT scores as part of their application for admission. Students who do not submit scores will not be penalized. Loyola does superscore results, meaning the admission office is reviewing the highest subscore from each section of the exams. If a student does choose to submit scores, we recommend sharing all test results.
*Please note that students applying for admission to the Bachelor of Nursing and Engineering Science programs will still be required to submit a self-reported test score as part of the requirement for review. For those that cannot submit a score for these programs, the admission office may still consider a holistic review of the application.
- Send a resume of your achievements and extracurricular activities at school or in your community
- Write an essay on a topic of your choice
*Due to COVID-19 school closures, we are temporarily allowing 2020 Fall term applicants to submit unofficial test scores. Students can email unofficial transcripts to email@example.com欧洲杯夺冠热门. Admitted students who enroll at Loyola will be required to send official transcripts when they become available.
Priority deadline for applicants is December 1. When you submit your application, you will automatically be considered for merit-based scholarships.
Keep a Lookout for Your Next Steps
Once you've applied, your personalized student portal is your new home page. Make sure to track the key next steps on your road to enrollment, including checking the progress of your application and making your deposit.
Discover the Value of a Jesuit Education
There's a lot to figure out when it comes to paying for school, but our graduates are proof that a Loyola education is an outstanding value. While international students are not eligible for federal financial aid, you can receive merit-based scholarships. So don't get stressed, and make sure to check out what our alums have to say about Loyola.
2020欧洲杯夺冠热门Loyola funded grants and scholarships annually for undergraduate students
2020欧洲杯夺冠热门million dollars in Loyola funded grants and scholarships annually for undergraduate students
2020欧洲杯夺冠热门in the list of Best Value Schools by US News & World Report
WE'LL SEE YOU AT WELCOME WEEK
2020欧洲杯夺冠热门Once you're admitted to Loyola, the real fun begins. After submitting your deposit, you can start comparing residence halls, get your Lu Wolf gear, and get to know your future classmates at Orientation. Can't wait? Check out a preview of your next four years below.
Application deadline for merit scholarships
Priority filing deadline for FAFSA
Application deadline for Interdisciplinary Honors and Business Honors programs
Enrollment deposit date for freshmen applicants to reserve a place in the class.
2020欧洲杯夺冠热门*As a response to COVID-19, the deposit date has been moved to June 1, 2020.
Free online applications available for upcoming Spring and Fall terms beginning in August. Admission is rolling.
2020欧洲杯夺冠热门Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available
Priority deadline for academic scholarships
2020欧洲杯夺冠热门Have questions about Loyola University Chicago's application process? Wondering about the status of your application? Contact the Undergraduate Admission Office at 800.262.2373.